Friday, August 4, 2017

Building Blocks Theme: Numbers 1-36

***UPDATED***
This set now includes numbers 1-36!
**********************

I couldn't find these anywhere that looked "just right" so I had to make my own!  Use these building block themed numbers in a variety of ways in your classroom:

* Number cubbies or backpack hooks
* Use for number lines or counting 
* Tape on the floor if you use a numbered line order
* Number desks, chairs, journals, or folders
* Labeling team or table numbers
* Tape next to your existing class rules

BUILDING BLOCKS THEME, CALENDAR, NUMBERS, #CLASSROOMDECOR


If you can think of other uses, please feel free to mention it in the comments below!

To find this product on TpT, CLICK HERE:

2 comments:

  1. If they were up to 31 I might use them for calendar purposes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss Karen! Your wish has been granted! I've updated the set to include numbers 1-36. I'm not sure if it will fit in all calendar sets, but wanted to let you know it's been updated. Hope you enjoy this product!! :)

      Delete

Comments: