Friday, May 19, 2017

How We Get Home Labels

Per request, these have been updated!  I use these at the beginning of the year with my kindergarten students.  Simply laminate, slice, and attach to a backpack using a zip tie OR print as labels to stick on shirts. 

Labels included in this set:
1 - Car Rider
2 - Walker
3 - Bus Rider
4 - Bus # ____
5 - Day Care
6 - Bike Rider
7 - Team Up
8 - Extended Day
9 - Tutoring
10 - Parent Pick Up
11 - Blank label with star graphic (make your own!)



Click to get:
HOW WE GET HOME LABELS


2 comments:

  1. I've tried the link several times & nothing happens. Please help. Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why that happened, so I moved it further from the text and removed the period. Let me know if it works or not because it does when I click words CLICK HERE (not the picture).

    ReplyDelete

Comments: